Follower

time to wander

                                                 Falling through a simple world
                                                  Nothing here to call my own
                                       Searching on for something sweet to savour
                                             I'm parting seas away from view
                                      When it’s time to walk a line I’ll find a destiny
                                           I'm free from time I’ve lost my mind
                                            Goodbye now don’t wave to me

                                                          Time to wander
                                                   Now I’m gone never here
                                                 When you look nothing near
                                                       Will you wonder
                                                 Now I’m gone never here
                                                When you look nothing near
                                                  And I wonder, I wonder

Keine Kommentare: